Pages - Menu

My Instagram

Saturday, March 8, 2014

UTOPIA by Karen Walker


Karen Walker's new Autumn/Winter 2014 collection is now out.

The Utopia collection lives up to its name for me as these pieces are to be desired and have perfect qualities in my opinion, unfortunately my bank account won't allow me to own any of these pieces *sigh* so I'll continue to live in my dystopian fashion wardrobe.

I'm really liking the print pieces that KW has put into this collection. Sometimes designers go over board in the print area which leaves me a bit confused as to what they were thinking, but not with this collection. That's what I like most about KW she makes clothes that you can easily see yourself wearing everyday while still making you stand out just that little bit extra to make yourself feel a little more confident in yourself.

So well done Karen another great collection. 

Check out the rest of the collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog