Pages - Menu

My Instagram

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Currently on my mind: The end of the year



The realization that this is my last year at university is finally hitting me and I feel a little lost even though I still have around 5 months to go.

After studying for 5 years since leaving high school I realise how easy it was to go from learning to more learning but now I have to start actively seeking out a full time job for the end of the year.

No I'm not currently looking for a job but I have just updated my LinkedIn account and my CV, you can never be too prepared right?

I think what worries me the most is the fact that I have never really had a lot of luck when it comes to the job searching department. It always takes me months to find a job and I take the jobs because by that point I am desperate and don't really have the choice to refuse. I really don't want this to happen towards the end of the year.

What makes me optimistic is that ultimately I can get a job any where in the world as I don't have anyone holding me back from looking overseas which I feel is a big bonus. At the end of the year I can pack my bag and just go to the other side of the world if that is where I get a job, which I am secretly hoping for anyway.

Let's hope that when November rolls around that I have a job all lined up for me, until then I will start my exam study timetable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog