Pages - Menu

My Instagram

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dead Trees. Wind. Sleep Deprivation.


I am currently surrounded by trees. Dead trees. Yes that's right I have paper surrounding me.

I wish these pieces of paper told me the answer to life, but instead all they are doing are just lying there all limp like waiting to be picked up and read by my dropping eyes.

I know I'm doing this all wrong. I should be working on this presentation that I will be performing for people who don't actually give a shit what I say, only I care about it because:
a) This shit has taken up a lot of my time;
b) I want to pass this paper so I never have to take it again and
c) Maybe my teacher cares (let's be honest she probably hates hearing them all too).
But no, here I am writing a blog post about nothing important, vital or even worthwhile of reading.

But alas I will write this waste of time post all so I feel like I have a valid reason not to pick up that piece of paper which contains the answer to at least my presentation questions.

Why is it so hard to pick up that piece of paper and read it? (This is not a rhetoric question, I need answers)

Now the wind is howling at me. It feels like it knows what I am doing, or not doing in my case, and instead of a parent telling me off its the wind outside as it beats against my door outside. So wind I am blaming you for putting me off my study mood as you are distracting with your wailing and howling.

There that makes me feel better blaming something else instead of myself for my lack of productiveness.

My eyes are now waning and all I can think about is how comfy my bed looks. Sleep deprivation is a silent killer, it creeps up on you slowly as one minute all is well and then boom all of a sudden you just want to sleep on any available surface. But you can't because that is frowned upon in society.

Paper that surrounds me please just let me sleep for one night, like for 8 hours and I would be content, and I promise I will pick you up and read you tomorrow. Plus I have to because this presentation is due in two days.

Man do I need to sort out my priorities. Next semester. Who am I kidding it's been five years, I'm not changing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog